Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hello Embedded World!

Hello Embedded World ! I am Mohammed Billoo (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbillpub) and the purpose of this blog is to describe the projects that I'm working on in my spare time. The idea for these projects are usually conceived by an inconvenience that I face around the house or in my personal life and I try to use my knowledge of embedded systems to alleviate the inconvenience. The idea for this blog came about when I realized that although there are a multitude of resources online that can help someone solve a single problem most likely faced by an experienced engineer, there is no resource that allows someone to get their feet wet and understand the type of problems that embedded systems attempts to solve. This blog also serves as a platform for individuals to follow along in replicating the projects that I work on here, to ask questions about certain decisions and problems they run into, and hopefully provide insightful alternatives to the decisions that I make in these projects.

While these projects are fun and exciting, they do involve hardware and interfacing with personal appliances. Therefore, I have to disclaim that you are responsible for taking the utmost safety and care when working on these projects. I am not liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your personal property that any of these projects may cause.

With that said, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment